- Serves: 6-8 Wraps
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 1/2 lb. Oliver's Marinated Selections Thai Marinated Chicken Breasts, cooked & cooled
- 1 large Cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 2 c. Carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 3 Green Onions, thinly sliced
- 2 c. Mung Bean Sprouts
- 1/2 Napa Cabbage, shredded
- 3-4 Extra Large Tortillas (any flavor)
- 1/3 c. Fresh Lime Juice
- 2/3 c. Warm Water
- 6 tbsp. Fish Sauce
- 2 tbsp. Honey
- 2 Thai Chiles, thinly sliced
- 1 thumb-sized piece Ginger, peeled & grated
- 1 clove Garlic, grated
To make the dressing, combine lime juice, warm water, fish sauce, honey, Thai chiles, grated ginger, and grated garlic in a small mixing bowl, adjusting fish sauce amount less salt if needed. Cover and leaver at room temperature to allow the flavors to marry.
Shred the cooled chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces, placing shredded chicken into a large mixing bowl. Mix in cucumbers, carrots, green onions, bean sprouts, and Napa cabbage until evenly distributed and mixed. Pour in dressing and combine until all ingredients are evenly coated. Allow mixture to sit briefly at room temperature to allow dressing to soak in.
Pile about 1/3 of chicken mixture into center of one tortilla, then fold in ends and tightly roll to seal. Repeat with remaining salad, then cut in half. Makes 6 to 8 wraps.