- Serves: 4-6 servings
- Prep Time: 25-30 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- 1 lb. Firm-Flesh White Fish, cut into fillets & deboned
- 1/2 c. Jose Cuervo Tequila Blanco
- 2 large Oranges, juiced & zested
- 3 large Limes, juiced & zested
- 1 tsp. Ground Cumin
- 1 Garlic Clove, grated
- 1 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp. Honey
- 1 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- Corn or Flour Tortillas, Pico de Gallo, Shredded Cabbage, & Crema (for serving)
Combine Jose Cuervo tequila, orange juice, lime juice, orange zest, lime zest, cumin, garlic, honey, salt, and pepper in a non-reactive bowl. Submerge fish fillets in marinade and cover tightly, or place fillets in a resealable bag and pour marinade overtop, then press air out and seal. Marinate fillets for 25 to 30 minutes in the fridge.
Heat a non-stick griddle or frying pan until hot, then add vegetable oil. When oil is hot, shake fillets to remove excess marinade and place in pan. Sear on both sides until fish is opaque and firm, about 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Serve immediately with warm tortillas and your favorite toppings!