- Serves: 4-6 servings
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 2 lbs. Bone-In Chicken Thighs
- 2 Red Bell Peppers, cut into strips
- 1 Yellow Onion, sliced
- 4 cloves Garlic, sliced
- 1 1/2 c. Green Olives, pitted
- 3 Large Carrots, cut into large chunks
- 2 Large Russet Potatoes, cut into large chunks
- 4 stalks Fresh Thyme
- 2 stalks Fresh Rosemary
- 1/2 c. Fresh Italian Parlsey, chopped
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 4 c. Chicken Stock
- 1 c. White Wine
- 1 (16 oz.) can Diced Tomatoes
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
Season chicken thighs thoroughly with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in a large, heavy-bottomed pot until hot, then sear chicken thighs in batches until browned; remove from pot and drain on a plate lined with paper towels. Remove excess fat from pan, leaving about 1 tablespoon; saute onions, garlic, and peppers in fat until veggies have softened slightly and garlic is fragrant.
Return chicken to pan and add carrots, olives, thyme, rosemary, bay leaves, chicken stock, white wine, and tomatoes. Stir to combine, then cover and cook for 20 minutes. Add potatoes and cook uncovered for additional 15 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
Add fresh parsley and season with salt and pepper to taste. Finish with a drizzle of olive oil before serving.