- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 6 sheets Fresh Pasta Dough
- 1 c. Bohemian Creamery Capriago Cheese, grated
- 1 c. Fresh Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 c. Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp. Italian Parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Egg, beaten+1 tbsp. Water
- 2 tbsp. Fresh Sage, chopped
- 4 tbsp. Salted Butter
In a large mixing bowl, combine ricotta, parmesan, and Capriago cheeses with the salt, pepper, and chopped parsley. Mix until well combined then set in the fridge until needed.
Roll out pasta sheets to desired thickness. Scoop 1 tablespoon of filling and place in two, even rows on three sheets of pasta; brush egg wash in a square around dollops of filling, then layer remaining pasta sheets over top. Press around filling to seal, then cut into even squares. Boil in salted water for 2 to 3 minutes or until ravioli float to the top.
Heat a large saute pan, then add butter and melt. Swirl butter continuously until it begins to brown lightly, then add sage and briefly fry. Transfer drained ravioli directly into browned butter and fry until pasta is lightly browned.