- 4 medium heirloom tomatoes, cored
- 16 ounces fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced into half-moons
- 16 fresh basil leaves
- Oliver's Own Everyday Arbequina Olive Oil
- Oliver's Own Vecchio Balsamic Vinegar
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Place tomatoes, cored-side down, on a cutting board. Using a sharp serrated knife, make 8 cuts down each tomato, slicing about three quarters of the way through, but being careful to not cut all the way through.
Alternating between mozzarella and basil, fill each crevice of the tomato.
Place tomatoes on a serving platter and drizzle generously with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Finally, sprinkle with Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper before serving.