- Serves: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-20 minutes
- 6 Fresh Seedless Watermelon Wedges, cut into 1½ inch slices
- 1½ cups raw Bi-color or White Corn kernels
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 minced garlic clove
- heaping quarter teaspoon sea salt
- 4 teaspoons Tabasco Green Sauce
- 1 small diced avocado
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- mint and/or basil leaves
- lime wedges, optional
Preheat a grill to medium high heat.
In a medium bowl, combine the corn kernels, red onion, red pepper, garlic, salt and the Tabasco Green Sauce. Chill until ready to use.
Spray the grill with cooking spray and grill the watermelon wedges 2 to 3 minutes per side or until char marks form.
Remove the watermelon from the grill and let cool a few minutes, then top with the corn mixture, the feta cheese, avocado, and fresh herbs. Serve with more Tabasco or lime wedges on the side, if desired.