- Serves: 1 Pizza
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 medium Zucchini, washed & julienne sliced into rounds
- 1 c. Cherry Tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, roasted & peeled
- 1 ear Corn, washed & kernels sliced off
- 3 cloves Garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 c. Oliver's Own Marinara Sauce
- 1 lb. Oliver's Own Fresh Pizza Dough
- 1 c. Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 c. Fontina Cheese
- 1/2 c. Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
Preheat grill pan or barbecue on high. Stretch pizza dough into a 12 inch round; when grill is hot, brush grates lightly with olive oil. Top a cookie sheet with a thin layer of cornmeal and lay dough on top; use sheet to transfer dough to prepared grill. Close lid and grill on one side until bubbly and lightly crisped, about 2 minutes. Rotate dough if necessary to ensure even cooking. Transfer dough back to cookie sheet, grilled side up.
Top dough round evenly with marinara sauce, then sprinkle on mozzarella, fontina, and parmesan cheeses. Cover top with zucchini, corn, cherry tomatoes, garlic, and bell pepper; drizzle lightly with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle Italian seasoning over entire pizza.
Return pizza to grill and close lid. Cook until bottom is crisp and lightly charred and cheese is bubbly, about 3 minutes.