- Serves: 4-6 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 large head Curly Green Kale, washed & dried
- 1 (16 oz.) can Chickpeas, rinsed & drained
- 1 Sweet Potato, peeled & cubed
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- 1 c. Tahini
- 1 large Lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp. Honey
- 1/2 tsp. Cumin
- 1 clove Garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 c. Salt
- 1/4 c. Water ( to thin, add more or less as desired)
Fill a small pot fitted with a steamer with about an inch and a half of water and bring to a boil; place cubed sweet potato into steamer. Cover and steam until tender, about 10 minutes. Remove and set aside to cool.
Chop kale into bite-sized pieces and place into a large bowl. In a separate bowl, stir together tahini, lemon juice, honey, cumin, garlic, and salt; slowly add 1/4 cup of water to thin until desired consistency is reached.
Add chickpeas, cooled sweet potato, and avocado to kale, then top with tahini dressing. Toss before serving.