- Serves: 12 servings
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 10 cups Gravenstein apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup Clover butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place the sliced apples in a 9x13 baking dish. Mix the sugar, 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour and ground cinnamon together, and sprinkle over the apples. Pour water evenly over all.
Combine oats, 1 cup flour, dark brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and melted butter together. Crumble evenly over the apple mixture.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until bubbly.