- Serves: 4-5 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 12 ounces/one package Oliver’s Own Fettuccini
- 25 ounces/one jar Oliver’s Own Organic Roasted Garlic Tomato Sauce
- 1 pound Oliver’s Own Bulk Mild Italian Pork Sausage
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- fresh chopped Italian/Flat-leafed parsley
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook until tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain pasta.
In a large nonstick skillet, cook sausage on medium-high 10–12 minutes, until sausage is browned and crumbled, using a spatula to break up meat.
Pour one jar of Oliver’s Own Organic Roasted Garlic Tomato Sauce into the skillet with the cooked sausage and heat until sauce is bubbling. Add the drained pasta, and stir gently in order to coat the pasta with the sauce. Remove from heat and serve with freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano and chopped fresh parsley.