- Serves: 4-6 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 lb. Firm Fleshed White Fish, bones and skin removed
- 1 (16 oz.) package Oliver's Own Fresh Cut Fajita Mix Veggies
- 1 (14 oz.) can Coconut Milk, well-shaken
- 1 tbsp.+1 tsp. Thai Red Curry Paste
- 4 c. Seafood Stock
- 1 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Fish Sauce
- 1 tsp. Sambal
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp. Canola Oil
- 1/4 c. Fresh Cilantro, roughly chopped
- Rice or Noodles (for serving)
In a wok or a soup pot, heat oil until hot then stir fry veggies until lightly cooked. Pour in seafood stock and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium, and stir in curry paste, coconut milk, soy sauce, lime juice, and sambal. Add fish and continue cooking until veggies are tender and fish is cooked through, about 15 to 20 minutes. While fish cooks, prepare noodles or rice.
Before serving, stir in fresh cilantro. If using noodles, add a portion of cooked noodles to each bowl before topping with soup.