- Serves: 3-4 cups
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1 ripe Avocado, pit removed
- 1 ripe Beefsteak Tomato, cored
- 2 c. Frozen Corn, thawed & drained
- 1 (16oz) can Black Beans, drained & rinsed
- 1/4 c. Cilantro, packed
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper
- 1/2 small White Onion
- 1 clove Garlic
- 2 Limes
- Salt & Black Pepper
- Tortilla Chips (for serving)
Cut avocado and tomato into medium-sized chunks, and finely mince white onion and garlic. Remove ribs and seeds of jalapeno, then finely dice. Juice both limes, reserving juice and discarding limes. Roughly chop cilantro.
Combine corn, beans, tomato, avocado, jalapeno, cilantro, white onion, garlic, and lime juice into a large, nonreactive serving bowl. Season to taste with salt and black pepper, serve with tortilla chips. Refrigerate until needed.