- Serves: 6-8 cups
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12-18 hours
- 2 c. Wolf Organic Coffee, coarsely ground
- 6-8 c. Cold Filtered Water
- Cheesecloth, Mesh Strainer, & 2 Large/Sterile Jars with Resealable Lid
- FOR LATTE - 1 c. Homemade Cold Brew Coffee
- 1/2 c. Whole Milk or Your Favorite Plant Milk
- Simple Syrup, to taste
Add coarsely ground coffee to the bottom of your prepared jar. Pour filtered water overtop - use 6 cups for a more concentrated version or 8 cups for a less concentrated one. Allow coffee to sit in a cool, dry space or the fridge for 12 to 18 hours; leaving longer than 18 hours may alter the flavor of the coffee.
Line mesh strainer loosely with cheesecloth, then pour coffee through into second jar to strain. Store sealed in the fridge for up to one week. To serve, add ice to a highball glass and top with about 1 cup of cold brew plus 1/2 cup of milk. Sweeten to taste with simple syrup, if desired; stir to combine, and enjoy!