- Serves: 1 Batch
- Prep Time: 1 Week
- 1 lb. Fresh Lemon, Orange, or Other Citrus Bodies, cut into chunks & bruised
- 4 c. White Vinegar +extra if needed
- 4 c. Water
- Optional Additions - 2 tbsp. Castille Soap
- 8-10 sprigs Fresh Rosemary
- 1 c. Fresh Sage, bruised
- 1 c. Fresh Basil, bruised
- 10-12 sprigs Fresh Lavender
Add citrus chunks and any desired additions EXCEPT castille soap to a large, resealable jar and top with vinegar to cover. Allow mixture to sit at room temperature for at least one week or up to three weeks.
Pour infused vinegar through a fine mesh strainer to remove solids, then transfer to a large spray bottle or other resealable, non-reactive container and top with an equal amount of cold water. Add castille soap if using, then shake to combine. Store in a dark, cool place, and use as-needed around the house.