- Serves: 1 Ham
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 2.5 hours
- 1 (6-7 lb.) Fully-Cooked Ham, excess fat removed
- 1/4 c. Fresh Cara Cara Orange Juice
- 1/4 c. Fresh Meyer Lemon Juice
- 1/4 c. Fresh Mandarin Orange Juice
- 1/4 c. Fresh Grapefruit Juice
- 1/2 c. Brown Sugar, packed
- 1/2 c. Honey
- 1/4 c. Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 30-32 Whole Cloves
- 1 Navel Orange, sliced into 12 rounds
Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and place a roasting rack in a 13x9 inch roasting pan. Scored ham all over over in a diamond pattern, cutting to about 1/4 of an inch deep, then transfer to roasting rack. Insert cloves into ham at 1 inch intervals.
In a small mixing bowl, combine citrus juices, brown sugar, honey, dijon mustard, and salt. Pour mixture slowly over entirety of ham, then arrange orange slices evenly over ham, using toothpicks to pin slices in place. Bake for about 2 hours and 30 minutes, basting with pan juices every 20 minutes. Allow ham to rest 15 minutes before serving.
To serve, remove cloves and orange slices from ham and discard. Baste again with pan juices, then slice as desired.