- Serves: 4-6 servings
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- 1 lb. Andouille Sausage, cut into chunks
- 2 lb. Raw Prawns (peeled & deveined OR deveined only)
- 4-6 ears Fresh Corn, shucked & cut in half
- 1 lb. Small/Medium Red Potatoes, cleaned & quartered
- 3 Garlic Cloves, smashed
- 1/2 c. Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 tbsp. Unsalted Butter
- Lemon Wedges & Hot Sauce (for serving)
Fill a large pot fitted with a basket with about 2 quarts of water, then stir in Old Bay seasoning, butter, and smashed garlic cloves. Bring to a boil.
Place remaining ingredients except potatoes in basket and submerge in liquid. Cook for 5 minutes, then add potatoes to pot and continue cooking for 10 to 12 minutes or until veggies are tender, shrimp are opaque and firm, and andouille is cooked.
To serve, pull basket from pot and drain; reserve the broth. For a traditional set up, lay out a large piece of butcher paper on a table and pour drained shrimp, sausage, and veggies onto paper with lemon wedges, hot sauce, and reserved broth on the side.