- Serves: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 package Woodstock Butternut Squash Ravioli
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) salted Moinear Farmhouse butter
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped walnuts
- 16 fresh sage leaves
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/3 cup shaved manchego cheese
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Boil the ravioli according to package directions, 3-4 minutes. Drain.
Meanwhile, melt together the butter, garlic, walnuts, and sage in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally until the butter is browning and the sage is crisp, 4-5 minutes. Remove the sage leaves from the butter and set aside.
Reduce the heat to low, add the apple cider or wine, apple cider vinegar, and season the sauce with nutmeg, salt, and pepper. Simmer 1 minute, then drop the ravioli into the butter sauce, gently tossing to combine. Remove from the heat.
Serve the ravioli and butter sauce with the crispy sage and a sprinkle of manchego.