- Serves: 8-12 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
- 1 lb. Rocky Chicken Breasts, cooked/cooled & shredded
- 4-6 strips Sonoma Meat Co. Bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 1 c. Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1 c. Hot Sauce
- 1/4 c. Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1 c. Low-Moisture Mozzarella, shredded
- 1/2 c. Sharp Cheddar, shredded
- 1/2 Small Red Onion, very thinly sliced
- 1 package Oliver's Own Pizza Dough, at room temperature
- Cornmeal (for dusting)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees and dust a pizza pan or pizza stone liberally with cornmeal. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together hot sauce and melted butter, then mix in shredded chicken until coated. Stretch pizza dough gently until dough is an evenly thin, large circle and lay on pizza pan or stone.
Drizzle ranch or blue cheese dressing around pizza dough, leaving about 1 inch of a sauceless border at the edges; spread cheeses across pizza, then top with bacon and onions. Drain excess sauce from chicken and distribute across pizza - you can drizzle the sauce across the top of the pizza or save it for dipping the crusts in later.
Bake pizza until cheese is melted and dough is crusty and cooked through, about 25 to 30 minutes. Let pizza cool for 5 minutes before serving.