- 1 lb. Force of Nature ground bison
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1 Tbsp. Tomato Paste
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. fine sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red chile flakes (optional)
- Monte Pollino Pasta Sauce (For dipping)
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly coat a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients (except pasta sauce). Mix until well-incorporated.
Using a spoon or small cookie scoop, form meatballs. Roll into balls and place on prepared baking sheet. Repeat until all the meat is used.
Bake for 15 minutes, turning meatballs over halfway through.