Eagle Distributing Company
Eagle Distributing Company was founded by Chet & Gloria Galeazzi in 1958. In 1987 Eagle was relocated to the Airport Business Center north of Santa Rosa. In 1989 Partners Charlie Head, Mark Gleason & Mickey Head acquired Eagle Distributing and the exclusive Anheuser-Busch distribution rights in Sonoma County.
Today Sonoma & Marin counties are serviced from the 60,000 sq.ft. warehouse located in the Airport Business Center. Their refrigerated warehouses and computer-based order/inventory systems make sure customers get the freshest, highest quality beer available.