For a “light” mimosa, one bottle of Champagne serves about 8 mimosas depending on the serving glass. Make sure you have a few bottles on hand.
- We suggest a couple bottles of Cava, Prosecco, and classic Champagne. Make sure these bottles are cold or are chilled in an ice bucket.
- Club Soda (for non-alcoholic versions)
- Ice and Ice Bucket: Bubbles need to stay chilled!
- Garnishes: Fresh Fruit! Think strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, peaches, oranges, etc.
- Glassware: Champagne glasses are a must!
- 2-4 Bottles chilled Champagne, Cava, and/or Prosecco
- 1 bottle club soda
- 1 c. strawberries, sliced
- 2 oranges, sliced
- 1 c. raspberries
- 1 c. blackberries
- 1 bottle each of desired assorted juices (ex., Orange, Pineapple, Grapefruit, Guava, Cranberry, Orange Mango)
- Sugar, for rimming the glasses
- Set up your table with decor, chilled juices, sugar-rimmed glasses, garnishes (all separate), an ice bucket and bubbles
- Fill glasses half-way with juice
- Top off with champagne and desired garnishes.
Yield: about 16-25 servings
No comments yet. Add the first comment