The job of Warehouse/ Delivery Driver was established for the purpose/s of providing support to the warehousing operations with specific responsibilities of transporting orders over designated routes; ensuring safe operation of vehicles; and loading and unloading orders.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Assist in receiving stock and nonstock items for the purpose of ensuring specifications, quantity and quality of orders are correct.
- Clean warehouse for the purpose of maintaining a safe and sanitary work area.
- Deliver a variety of items to all store locations.
- Drive vehicles for the purpose of transporting orders and materials to designated sites.
- Load and unload delivery trucks for the purpose of receiving stock and/or filling orders for transport.
- Maintain accurate records (e.g. delivery log, etc.) for the purpose of documenting deliveries and activities
- Participate in physical inventories for the purpose of verifying stock and identifying losses.
- Perform all functions within the scope of the warehouse for the purpose of providing warehousing operations.
- Prepare orders by pulling from stock for the purpose of meeting delivery requirements.
- At least 25 years of age
- Clean DMV record
- Background/credit check required
- Drug screening required
New Applicants Click Here to Apply