Dear Oliver’s Customers,
Thank you for continuing to shop at Oliver’s through this challenging time. We appreciate your support of our employee-owned company very much. It’s also important to note that with our commitment to featuring as many local products and vendors as we can, when you support Oliver’s, you are also supporting our community.
As you know, we have been hard at work to ensure that our employees and our customers are as safe as possible. From the moment you prepare to enter the store, to your ﬁnal purchase and exit, we thank you for adhering to our Social Distancing and Health policies and protocols. And thank you for wearing your mask, which helps everyone stay safe.
Here is the most current information regarding our company policies and procedures:
Current Store Hours
Store Hours: Daily from 7am to 10pm
Senior Discount Day
We have returned to our traditional Wednesday schedule for the Senior Discount, which will run every Wednesday from 7 AM – 10 PM.
What is Senior Discount Day? Shoppers 60 years and older can enjoy a 10% discount storewide (excluding alcohol and tobacco) all day on Wednesdays during our Senior Discount Day.
Special Orders Available
At this time, we are able to resume accepting Special Order and New Item Requests. Please note that some distributors are still experiencing shortages, but we will make every effort to fulﬁll your request.
To submit a Customer Service Special Order or New Item Request, visit our website at www.oliversmarket.com and click on “Customer Service”; or complete a Customer Service Request Form at any store location during your next visit.
Weekly In-Store Ad
While we won’t be publishing a paper in-store ad, we will be releasing a weekly ad in a digital format. You can view the ad every Wednesday morning on our website by going to www.oliversmarket.com/weekly-ads. The ad will feature great deals from all departments store-wide. You can also sign up to receive our weekly emails on our website, and have our latest ad delivered to your inbox each Wednesday!
Best Practices for Shopping Safely
In order to ensure the safety and health of our customers and employees, we ask that you please abide by the following:
- Do not enter the stores if you have a fever, trouble breathing, a cough or have been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Please cover your nose, or mouth with a tissue, or elbow, when coughing or sneezing.
- Do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact with customers or employees.
- Please keep a 6-foot distance between all customers and employees. If you’re having trouble visualizing 6-feet just remember that the length of 2 carts is 6 feet.
- We ask you consider shopping once or twice per week to help stabilize the supply chain and ensure everyone has access to the supplies they need.
- When shopping, please consider shopping alone. Reducing the number of people shopping is safer for everyone.
Current Purchase Limits & Product Availability
We’re doing our best to maintain stock of your favorite products, but high demand across our stores may create temporary sell-outs or purchase limits, please look for signage as you shop.
Wine & Beer Tastings
For the foreseeable future, we have canceled all wine and beer tastings at Oliver’s Cotati, and at the Tavern off the Green in our Windsor Location. Thank you for your understanding.
Watch our Website
As always, we work to keep our website updated with the latest information, so be sure to check it for our weekly ad specials and important customer information.
Thank you for shopping at Oliver’s Market.