- 3/4 c. Rice Flour, leveled
- 1 tsp. Corn Starch, leveled
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 c. Non-Dairy Milk
- 1 large head Cauliflower, broken down into bite-sized florets
- 1/4 c. Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/2 c. Low-Sodium Hot Sauce
- 2 tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Brown Sugar, packed
- Vegan Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing (for serving)
- Celery Sticks (for serving)
Preheat oven to 450 degrees, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Combine rice flour, corn starch, cayenne, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt, black pepper, and non-dairy milk in a medium bowl until they form a smooth batter. The batter should be a medium consistency, thin enough to evenly coat the cauliflower but not so thin that it drips off.
Dip florets in batter so they are evenly coated and arrange florets in a single layer on baking tray.
Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown and batter sticks to cauliflower when flipped.
While cauliflower bakes, combine coconut oil, hot sauce, apple cider vinegar, and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl.
When cauliflower finishes baking, add baked florets into wing sauce and toss to coat.
lace a fresh piece of parchment on baking tray and return cauliflower to tray. Bake additional 25 minutes or until cauliflower are tender and sauce is caramelized.
Serve hot with vegan ranch or blue cheese dressing and celery sticks. For more al dente cauliflower bites, reduce time of second bake to 10 minutes.