- Serves: 4-6 servings
- Prep Time: 8 hours
- Cook Time: 1 1/2 hours
- 3 lb. Baby Back Ribs, membrane removed & cut into 3-rib segments
- 1 large thumb-sized knob Fresh Ginger, grated
- 4 Garlic Cloves, grated
- 1 Shallot, thinly sliced
- 3 Green Onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 c. Soy Sauce
- 1/2 c. Fish Sauce
- 1/2 c. Cilantro & Stems, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. Honey
- 1/2 Sesame Oil
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 2 tbsp. Shaoxing Wine OR Cooking Sherry
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Submerge baby back ribs, and cover tightly with plastic wrap. Allow ribs to marinate for at least one hour or up to 8 hours.
When ready to cook, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Arrange marinated ribs in a single layer on a sheet pan, bone-side down, then bake uncovered for 1 1/2 hours or until the ribs are tender but not falling apart.
Serve as an appetizer with beer, or make it a meal by adding steamed white rice!