- Serves: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 4 cups Imagine® Organic Chicken Broth
- 2 Kaffir leaves, left whole
- 3" piece lemon grass stem, minced
- 3" piece fresh grated ginger
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- ½ cup medium shaved carrots rounds
- 1 bunch lengthwise green onion, shredded
- 1 tablespoon medium curry powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin powder
- 2 small fresh red Thai chili, slivered
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced, ½ white meat, ½ dark meat
- 1 cup shiitake mushrooms, cleaned, sliced and stemmed
- Salt to taste
Bring chicken broth to a boil in a medium soup pot with a lid.
Add all the ingredients holding back the carrots and cilantro leaves, and lower heat to a simmer.
Cook for 10 minutes, add the carrots and cilantro simmer a further 5 minutes. Remove Kaffir leaves before serving.
Ladle soup into shallow soup bowls and serve immediately.