- Serves: 6-8 servings
- Prep Time: 6 Hours - Overnight
- 1 Organic Seedless Mini Watermelon, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2 lb. Dark Sweet Cherries, pitted & halved
- 2 c. Organic Sugar Kiss Melon, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 c. Organic Pineapple, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 24 Large Marshmallows, quartered
- 1 c. Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tbsp. Powdered Sugar
Set aside a handful of cherries to use as garnish. Combine fruit and marshmallows in a large, non-reactive mixing bowl. Cover mixture tightly and leave in the fridge for 6 hours or overnight to marinate.
When ready to serve, beat together whipping cream and powdered sugar on low to combine, then beat on high until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into salad, and garnish with reserved cherries. Serve as a sweet barbecue side dish or an easy dessert.