- Serves: 4 servings
- 16 ounces fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon Strawberry Liquor or Vodka
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 (750ml.) bottle Torresella Rosé Prosecco
- Fabri Strawberries, for granish
Combine fresh strawberries, sugar, strawberry liqueur or vodka, and lemon juice in a blender and puree until smooth. Strain through a fine mesh strainer, then pour about 2 to 3 tablespoons each into champagne flutes. Top with Prosecco and stir gently to combine.
Garnish with Fabri Strawberries before serving.