- Serves: 2-4 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-30 minutes
- 1 lb. Local King Salmon Fillets, scales/skin & pin bones removed
- 1/2 lb. Mixed Spring Greens
- 1/2 lb. Fingerling Potatoes, halved
- 1 c. Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 large bunch Red Radishes, scrubbed/trimmed & quartered
- 2-3 Hard-Boiled Eggs, peeled & quartered
- 1/2 lb. Asparagus Spears, trimmed
- 1 c. French Mixed Olives, drained
- 2 tbsp. Fresh Parsley, finely chopped
- 1/3 c. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Garlic Clove, grated
- 1/2 c. Olive Oil
- Salt & Black Pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees, and line a baking tray with parchment paper. Pat salmon fillets lightly with a paper towel to dry, then season liberally with salt and black pepper. Arrange salmon on baking tray, then bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until flesh is firm and opaque. Remove from oven and cool completely.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil, and prepare an ice bath. Blanch asparagus spears until tender (about 2 minutes) then immediately transfer to ice bath; repeat with potatoes, but cook for about 8 to 10 minutes. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together parsley, lemon juice, garlic, and olive oil, then season to taste with salt and black pepper.
To assemble salad, gently break baked salmon into flakes. Arrange fresh and blanched veggies overtop mixed greens along with salmon and quartered eggs. Season lightly with salt and black pepper; toss with dressing immediately before serving.