- Serves: 2 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 Lemon, sliced into 12 rounds
- 2 Salmon Fillets, pin bones removed
- 2 tbsp. Butter, separated into pats
- 2 tbsp. Buddha's Hand Citron Zest
- 2 tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 c. Olive Oil
- 1 clove Garlic, sliced
- 1/2 Shallot, very finely minced
- 1 tbsp. Rice Vinegar
- 1/4 c. Thai Basil, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. Cilantro, finely chopped
- Salt & Pepper
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Cut two squares of parchment paper large enough to fold over a piece of salmon. Arrange 3 rounds of lemon on either side of each piece of parchment about 2 inches from the edge of the parchment. Pat salmon with paper towels to remove any excess moisture, then season liberally with salt and pepper before placing atop lemon rounds; top with 1 pat of butter, 1 sliced garlic clove, and 3 additional slices of lemon each. Bake fish for 8 to 10 minutes or until packet is puffed slightly and browned.
While fish bakes, combine Buddha's Hand zest, lemon juice, minced garlic, shallot, rice vinegar, Thai basil, cilantro, and olive oil in a small mixing bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
To serve, remove fish from packets and top with vinaigrette.