Spice up your traditional Fall flavors with this Pumpkin Hummus with a kick of Curry!
- 1/2 to whole 15oz. can Pumpkin Puree
- 1 13.5oz can Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons Tahini
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tabelspoons extra virgin olive oil
In a food processor fitted with a blade, process pumpkin, chickpeas, tahini and garlic until fairly smooth. Scrape sides and process again.
Add lemon juice, curry powder and salt. With the processor running, slowly pour in a thin stream of olive oil. Stop adding the olive oil once you've reached your desired consistency. It should process until smooth.
Add additional salt to taste. Serve with tortilla chips, crostini, or fresh veggie sticks.