- ½ pound Oliver’s Own House Made Pear and Sage Sausage, casings removed
- ½ cup Caseificio Rosso “Birba Blu” blue cheese
- 8 ounces uncooked rigatoni or large tube pasta
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- Toasted sliced almonds, optional
Cook rigatoni according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink, breaking into large crumbles, 6-8 minutes.
Drain rigatoni; add to sausage mixture. Add spinach, cream and 1/4 cup cheese; cook until spinach is wilted, 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Top with remaining cheese. If desired, sprinkle with toasted almonds.