- Serves: 2 servings
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 2-4 bags Numi Jasmine Green Tea
- 2 packs of Lotus Foods Rice Ramen
- 4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger root, finely minced
- ½ tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- dash of fish sauce (optional)
- soft-boiled egg, cut in half
- baby bok choi
- carrots, thinly sliced
- green onion, thinly sliced
In a saucepan, lightly sauté garlic and ginger, then add 2 cups of water and cook until the garlic and ginger are softened.
In a separate bowl, heat 2 cups of water and brew 2-4 teabags of jasmine green tea (depending on how strong you’d like the tea flavor to be) according to the directions on the package.
Cook noodles separately and drain.
Stir together brewed tea, garlic/ginger mixture, rice vinegar, soy sauce, and fish sauce. Add cooked and drained noodles, then pour into bowls and add toppings, allowing the steaming hot broth to lightly cook the carrots and bok choi.