- Serves: 1 dozen Skewers
- Prep Time: 1 hour-Overnight
- Cook Time: 20-30 minutes
- 2 lb. Boneless New York Steak, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 Bell Peppers, sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 1 lb. Cherry Tomatoes, washed
- 1 Red Onion, sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 1 dozen Bamboo Skewers
- Olive Oil
- 1/4 Fresh Mint, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. Fresh Parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. Dried Oregano
- 1/3 c. Olive Oil
- 4 large Garlic Cloves, roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp. Chili Flake
- 3 tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- Salt & Black Pepper
Combine all marinade ingredients in a large, non-reactive bowl until evenly mixed, then season liberally with salt and black pepper. Add cubed steak pieces and toss with marinade until all pieces are coated. Cover tightly and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
When ready to cook, first soak bamboo skewers in water for 20 to 30 minutes. Layer vegetables and beef as desired, allowing for at least four pieces of meat per skewer. Drizzle finished skewers lightly with olive oil to coat veggies. Heat a grill or grill pan on medium, then grill skewers for 10 to 15 minutes, turning several times to sear every side, or until veggies are tender and meat has reached desired doneness.
Allow skewers to rest for at least 5 minutes before serving.