- 4 boneless skinless Rocky chicken breasts, halved
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/2 c. Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 2 c. Amy's Organic Pasta Sauce
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp. Parmesan cheese, grated
Pound chicken to flatten. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Dip chicken in egg, then in breadcrumbs.
Fry in butter in hot skillet, turning and browning for 10 minutes or until chicken is done.
Remove chicken from skillet, set aside. Pour the pasta sauce into the skillet and heat thoroughly.
Add the chicken to the pasta sauce, and add slices of mozzarella on top of chicken. Add a sprinkle of Parmesan and cover until cheese is melted.
Serve alongside your favorite Oliver's Own Pasta, and enjoy!