- 9 ounce bag Zack’s Mighty tortilla chips
- 2 cans Amy’s Organic Medium Chili with Vegetables
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cups Monterey jack cheese, grated
- 2 avocados, diced
- diced fresh tomatoes
- cilantro, roughly chopped
- sour cream
- red salsa
- canned sliced "tamed" jalapeno peppers
- sliced black olives
- sliced green onions
Preheat oven to 400°F. Heat the Amy’s Chili on the stove-top in a saucepan until hot.
Place tortilla chips on the baking sheet in a single layer. Sprinkle with with the hot Amy’s Chili. Top with cheeses.
Bake for 10 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly. Turn the oven on high broil and cook 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool 2-3 minutes.
Garnish nachos as desired with diced tomatoes, avocado, cilantro, lime slices, sour cream, and salsa. Serve warm and crispy!