Instant Pot Beef Bourguignon
This week at Oliver’s Market, Oliver’s Choice London Broil is featured at a sale price of $7.99/lb*. A modern twist on classic French cuisine, this recipe make use of an Instant Pot to re-create this always fulfilling and delicious stew.
*Prices good from 3/8/23 to 3/14/23
- Serves: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 10-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 6 ounces bacon, roughly chopped
- 1 large white onion, diced
- 1 pounds Oliver’s Own London Broil, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 large carrots, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 3 cups red wine
- 2 cups beef stock
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 beef bullion cube, crushed
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
Select the sauté function (medium/normal) and add the onion and bacon to the Instant Pot. Cook until the bacon is browned, stirring frequently.
Add the beef cubes to the pot and sear on all sides. Once it is seared, turn off the sauté function and add the rest of the ingredients to the pot. Stir until everything is integrated, and seal the lid.
Turn the steam release valve to the sealing position and select the pressure cook or manual button (high pressure). Set the timer to 35 minutes. When the time is up, let the pressure come down naturally for 10 minutes, then carefully turn the steam release valve to the venting position to release the remaining pressure. Remove the lid, and serve right away, topped with fresh chopped parsley.
No comments yet. Add the first comment