- Serves: 4-6 servings
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 package Organic Planet Lo Mein Noodles
- 1 lb. Boneless Sirloin or New York Steak, cut into very thin slices
- 1 Red or Orange Bell Pepper, washed & cut into thin strips
- 4 Green Onions, washed & cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large Baby Bok Choy, chopped
- 1/2 Yellow Onion, thinly sliced
- 4 Garlic Cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 thumb-sized piece Ginger, finely minced
- 2 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- Bean Sprouts & Sliced Green Onion, for serving
- 1 c. Chicken Stock
- 1/2 c. Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Corn Starch
- 2 tbsp. Oyster Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Sesame Oil
Cook Organic Planet Lo Mein noodles according to package directions; drain, then rinse thoroughly with cold water. Set aside until needed. In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, chicken stock, oyster sauce, sesame oil, and corn starch until smooth; set aside until needed.
Heat a large skillet or wok until very hot, then add oil and continue heating. When oil is just begining to show whisps of smoke, add minced ginger and garlic, stirring frequently until fragrant. Add sliced steak, stirring to disperse. Reduce heat to medium high and allow beef to cook until browned on both sides, stirring frequently to prevent sticking. When beef is about medium doneness, add peppers, bok choy, and onion, stirring to combine.
Add prepared noodles and sliced green onions to pan, and toss until thoroughly combined with veggies and meat. Pour in sauce, then allow sauce to thicken and coat noodles; stir noodles in sauce constantly, allowing sauce to coat noodles evenly. When sauce is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon (about 3 to 5 minutes), remove pan from heat and allow lo mein to sit in sauce briefly before serving. Serve topped with bean sprouts and freshly sliced green onion.