- Serves: 4-6 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5-7 minutes
- 1 lb. Wild Alaskan Halibut Fillets, pin bones removed
- 2 tbsp. Unsalted Butter, melted & clarified
- Lemon Wedges (for serving)
- 1/3 c. Mayonnaise
- 2 Garlic Cloves, grated
- 1 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp. Fresh Chives, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp. Fresh Parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Basil, roughly chopped
- Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
Combine fresh herbs, garlic, mayonnaise, and lemon juice in the bowl of a food processor, and process until smooth. Season to taste with salt and black pepper, then transfer to a serving dish. Cover tightly, and refrigerate until needed.
Pat halibut fillets dry with paper towels, and brush lightly on both sides with butter; season both sides well with salt and black pepper. Heat a non-stick grill pan on medium high until hot, then reduce heat to medium. Lightly sear halibut on both sides until opaque and flakey, about 2 to 3 minutes. Serve immediately with herbed aioli and fresh lemon wedges.