- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 6 ears Grilled Corn, kernels cut from cob
- 2 Lightly Grilled Tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Grilled Jalapenos, diced
- 1 c. Cilantro Leaves & Stems, finely chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1/2 Red Onion, minced
- 1 c. Black Beans, drained & rinsed
- 1/4 c. Fresh Lime Juice
- Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
- Tortilla Chips (for serving)
Combine all ingredients in a large, non-reactive bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve with tortilla chips as a fresh appetizer, or use as a topping for tacos, quesadillas, nachos, and more.