Grilled Corn Salsa
Get corny with Oliver’s and fresh non-GMO white corn from Brentwood, California (4 for $1)! These sweet, summery cobs are incredibly versatile, so we’ve pushed them in every direction we can. We love it when sweet gets smokey, and this salsa definitely hits that perfect balance. Sweet grilled corn, spicy grilled jalapenos, and tender black beans make a salsa that’s perfect for topping tacos or nachos, or serve up simply with some blue corn chips for colorful summer snack!
*Prices good through 6/30/20.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 6 ears Grilled Corn, kernels cut from cob
- 2 Lightly Grilled Tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Grilled Jalapenos, diced
- 1 c. Cilantro Leaves & Stems, finely chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1/2 Red Onion, minced
- 1 c. Black Beans, drained & rinsed
- 1/4 c. Fresh Lime Juice
- Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
- Tortilla Chips (for serving)
Combine all ingredients in a large, non-reactive bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve with tortilla chips as a fresh appetizer, or use as a topping for tacos, quesadillas, nachos, and more.
No comments yet. Add the first comment