- Serves: 2-4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- 1 lb. Mycopia Organic Gourmet Mushroom Chef Sampler, trimmed & cleaned
- 1 large Shallot, minced
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 2 tsp. Fresh Basil, chopped
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 5 tbsp. Olive Oil, divided
- 2 tbsp. Rice Wine Vinegar
- Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
- Fresh Burrata, in a small chunks
- 2 Ciabatta Rolls, sliced in half lengthwise
- 4 tbsp. Butter
Roughly chop Mycopia chef sampler mushrooms into medium-sized pieces. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in large frying pan on medium heat. When hot, add shallot and garlic and fry, stirring constantly.
When shallots begin to soften and garlic is fragrant, stir in mushrooms. Season lightly with salt to help release moisture, then continue frying until mushrooms are tender, about 5-7 minutes. Stir in fresh herbs, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to a non-reactive mixing bowl and cool to room temperature. Wipe out pan. While mushrooms cool, heat 2 tablespoons of butter in the same pan; when butter is sizzling, add 1 sliced ciabatta roll, cut side down, and toast. Flip once to toast bottom, then remove and repeat process with second roll. Set aside to cool.
Combine sautéed mushrooms with remaining olive oil and rice wine vinegar, then season with additional salt and pepper if desired. To assemble crostini, top one half toasted roll first with burrata cheese, then mound with mushroom salad.