- Serves: 4-6 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 lb. Peeled & Deveined Raw Prawns, rinsed & patted dry
- 2 Lemons, zested & juiced
- 1/2 c. White Wine
- 1/4 c. Fresh Italian Parsley, finely chopped
- 6 Garlic Cloves, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp. Unsalted Butter
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
- Angel Hair Pasta or Rice w/ Butter (for serving)
Heat olive oil on medium in a large saute pan until hot, then add garlic and fry until fragrant. Add prawns to pan, and fry until just beginning to turn pink, about 2 minutes. Turn up heat medium high and wine; cook off alcohol, then stir in lemon zest, lemon juice, butter, and parsley.
Simmer prawns until sauce has reduced slightly and prawns are firm and opaque, about 5 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. To serve, toss with angel hair pasta or plate atop rice.