- Serves: 4-6 tails
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
- 4-6 (8-10 oz.) Lobster Tails
- 1/4 c. Unsalted Butter, at room temperature
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Chives, finely chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic, finely minced
- 3 tbsp. Fresh Parsley, finely chopped
- Salt & Black Pepper
- Lemon Wedges, for serving
Preheat grill on medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes. If not already done, clip down the center of the tops of the lobster tail shells to expose the meat. In a small bowl. combine butter, chives, garlic, and parsley until herbs are evenly dispersed and butter is fluffy. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Spread compound butter in a thin, even layer over exposed lobster tails; refrigerate for 10 minutes. Place seasoned lobster tails meat-side up on grill. Cover and continue to grill for 10 to 12 minutes or until meat is opaque. Serve with a squeeze of lemon.