- Serves: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- one 5 oz. container Earthbound Farm 50/50 Spinach and Spring Mix
- 8-10 Kumquats, washed and thinly sliced (remove any seeds you find)
- 1 small avocado, cut into chunks
- 3 tablespoons shelled salted pistachios
- For the vinaigrette:
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed Cara Cara orange juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- pinch each salt & pepper
Place the greens in a salad bowl or on a large platter. Top with the kumquats, avocado and pistachios.
Whisk the vinaigrette ingredients in a small bowl, then drizzle the dressing on the salad.
Serve right away.