- Serves: 4-6 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- 3 (10 in.) Flour Tortillas
- 1 (8 oz.) package Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 c. Oliver's Own Pesto
- 2 c. Cherry Tomatoes, sliced into rounds
- 2 c. Spinach, washed & dried
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper
In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese and pesto until completely mixed.
Lay out tortillas and spread each evenly with one third of cream cheese mixture. Top with tomato slices and a thin layer of spinach, then season lightly with salt and pepper. Drizzle lightly with balsamic vinegar.
Roll tightly, then wrap in plastic film. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until cream cheese is firm, then slice into 1 inch thick discs. Serve with additional pesto, if desired.