- Serves: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- small bunch (about 30 sprigs) flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup sesame tahini, stirred well
- 2 to 4 large cloves garlic
- 4 to 5 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 to 6 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons Braggs Liquid Amino Acids
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds Dino Kale(about 4 bunches), stemmed and torn
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds or Eden Foods Gomasio
Holding the parsley in a bunch, trim off and discard an inch or so from the bottom of the stems. Cut the bunch crosswise into thirds.
Place the tahini, parsley, garlic, 4 tablespoons lemon juice, 2 tablespoons water and the Braggs Amino Acids into the bowl of a food processor. Blend well, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed and adding enough additional water and/or lemon juice to create a sauce with a smooth, pourable consistency and a nice puckery taste. (The amount of liquid you'll need to add will depend upon the thickness of the tahini and how much water adhered to the parsley.)
Trim kale, discarding the thick ribs and stems. Chop leaves. In a Dutch oven, saute kale leaves in oil until wilted. Once the kale is cooked, plate it, top with the sauce, sprinkle gomasio on top and serve.