- Serves: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-20 minutes
- 2 tablespoons red or white miso paste
- 2 tablespoons mirin(sweet sake)
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger root
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds purple or green Curly Kale(about 4 bunches), stemmed and torn
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds or Eden Foods Gomasio
In the jar of a blender, combine miso, mirin, vinegar and sesame oil. Pulse until smooth. Stir in ginger.
Trim kale, discarding the thick ribs and stems. Chop leaves. In a Dutch oven, saute kale leaves in olive oil until wilted.
Once the kale is cooked, plate it, top with the sauce, sprinkle gomasio or sesame seeds on the sauce and serve.