- Serves: 4-5 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups shredded Rocky rotisserie chicken
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion finely diced
- 1/2 cup red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, more if needed
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, more if needed
In a large bowl, mix together the mayonnaise , salt, black pepper , and fresh chopped parsley.
Add the shredded chicken, halved or quartered grapes , diced celery, chopped walnuts, and diced red onion. Stir well to combine.
Serve on sandwiches with toasted bread, on lettuce wraps, or on top of a green salad.