- Serves: 4-5 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- 1-12 ounce Boboli Pizza Crust
- 16 ounce container Oliver’s Own Pizza Sauce, or your favorite sauce
- 2 large balls of Ramani Mozzarella di Bufula, grated
- 2 large sliced Portabella Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Menzetta Kalamata Olives
- 1/2 cup Maria Artichoke Hearts
- 1 sliced red onion
- 6 ounces Bellwether Farms Basket Ricotta cheese
- Organic Roots Extra Virgin Olive Oil, or your favorite olive oil
- Optional: Oliver’s Own Pesto, grated Parmigiano Reggiano, Tutto Calabria Hot Calabrian Peppers, Wine Country Cuisine fresh arugula
Preheat oven to 425°F. Remove crust from package and place on a cookie sheet. Evenly spread desired amount of sauce on to the crust, and top with grated cheese.
Evenly distribute the mushroom, olives, artichokes, and onion over the pizza. Distribute teaspoon sized dollops of ricotta onto the pizza.
Place the cookie sheet in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the toppings are evenly cooked and browned, and the cheese is bubbling. Remove from oven and drizzle olive oil on top. Garnish with pesto, grated cheese, peppers and fresh arugula, if desired.