- Serves: 6-8 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1 Oliver’s Lemon & Herb Rotisserie Chicken, cooled to room temperature
- 6 oz. Fresh Blueberries, washed
- 1/4 c. Red Onion, finely diced
- 1 Celery Stalk, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. Fresh Rosemary, chopped
- 3 tbsp. Slivered Almonds
- 1/4 c. Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp. Fresh Lemon Zest
- Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
- Lettuce Leaves (optional, for serving)
Shred meat from Oliver’s Rotisserie Chicken, removing skin and breaking down meat into bite size chunks. Place meat in a large mixing bowl with mayonnaise, lemon juice, and lemon zest - fold to combine.
Add blueberries, celery, rosemary, and almonds and fold into salad. To finish, season to taste with salt and black pepper. Serve in lettuce wraps, a la carte, or in sandwiches!